Regulation for FinTech
(Subject to change; If you have any questions regarding the course content, contact us at [email protected] with subject 'Regulations for Fintech')
The Financial Services industry across the world is highly regulated irrespective of the economy/ market. While FinTech industry may be disrupting the financial services industry it still needs to abide by existing industry regulations and work with existing regulatory bodies to bring new product ideas to the market.
This introductory course on FinTech regulation will cover:
- Various regulations relevant for specific major FinTech sector
- Rationale behind the regulations
- High level differences between similar regulations from different regulatory bodies (e.g., US vs UK)
- Trends and potential changes in regulatory environment (and reasons for change)
- Guidelines for complying with regulations, common pitfalls and implications of non-compliance
- Ways to collaborate/ work with regulatory bodies for new product concepts and ideas
- Industry reaction to regulation - Regtech
At the end of this course, you will be familiar with major regulations impacting several major fintech sectors and understand how to comply with them.
This course is recommended for anyone who is looking to become FinTech entrepreneurs and are not familiar with financial services regulations.